- Telenor Group Loan
Group lending, also known as solidarity lending, is a lending practice where small groups borrow collectively and encourage one another to repay.
Telenor Group loan is designed for micro-entrepreneurs, women and farmers – living in urban and rural areas – to meet their business needs.
Benefits and Features:
- Equal Monthly Installment based loan
- Quick Turnaround Time
- Loan amount available up to Rs. 150,000
- Financing tenure up to 36 months
- Borrower age limit from 20 years to maximum 60 years
- Loan application form
- CNIC of borrower
- Finance agreement
- Business transaction evidence (if possible)
*Terms & Conditions Apply.